Robust and reliable inspection systems are key to the successful production of high quality tube and pipe products.
The In-Line System 8 (ILS8) is unique due to its ease of use, quick maintenance and built-in redundancy systems. The standard 8-channel set-up ensures your investment is future proof.
In-Line System 8 (ILS8) Advantages
Built In Redundancy
- 4 inside diameter (ID) and 4 outside diameter (OD) channels provide reliable testing using our proprietary non focused transducers. This minimizes issues associated with weld wonder and high production speeds.
- Double the channels doesn’t mean double the calibration time. Channels are symmetrically opposed and move in a synchronized manner to the center of the mechanics and calibration standard, eliminating the possibility of off-center, incorrect calibration.
Modular & Serviceable Design
- Expanding the scope of your ILS8 has never been easier. Our Weld Profile System (WeldPro) bolt-on feature easily attaches to the ILS8 mechanics. This upgrade allows visualization of the weld profile with separate ID, OD and thickness graphs.
- The modular design also allows every key system and part to be easily serviceable onsite by our customers, decreasing maintenance and repair costs.
- Our patented collision mitigation and position awareness system minimizes damage to the transducers and system as a whole.
- Building and designing the system to avoid costly repairs, stocking of spare parts or excessive downtime is our number one priority.
- A complimentary consultation during the first year will get your system and staff up to date. We also provide the first yearly calibration check as required by API free of charge.
- Extended warranty is always available, prolonging the life of your purchase.
Precision by Design
- Testing the weld continuously or entire pipe lengths (joints), ILS8 uses high-end lasers for precise positioning and product detection.
- German made symmetrically opposed actuators, move each pair of transducers precisely with reference to the centre of the product, standard and system mechanics.